Our objectives are the following:
To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
To communicate to you weekly, the results of our activities.
To assist negotiating the highest dollar value, between you and the buyer.
The following are the steps We take to get a home sold. The “Pro-Active approach":
1. Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
2. Price your home competitively to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
3. Promote your home at the company sales meeting and Broker partner companies.
4. Develop a feature list of your home for Brokers to use with their potential buyers.
5. Email/fax a features sheet to the top agents in the marketplace for their buyers.
6. Suggest and advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more salable.
7. Constantly update you on any changes in the marketplace.
8. Prospect potential buyers. 3-4 hours per day and talk to 20-30 people per day looking for a potential buyers.
9. Contact our buyer leads, center of influence, and past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
10. Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock-box.
11. Pre-qualify the prospective buyers.
12. Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that buyers use.
13. When possible, have the cooperating Broker in the area tour your home.
14. Follow-up on the salespeople who have shown your home, for their feedback.
15. Assist you in arranging interim financing, if necessary.
16. Represent you on all offer presentations to assure you are negotiating the best possible price and terms.
17. Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted - all mortgage, title, and other closing procedures.
18. Deliver your check at the closing.